Arguably, there are certain times in one’s life when condolence messages are needed. Situations like the death of a family member, beloved one, spouse, and many others. It is usually very nice to choose simple and concise messages that suit the situation.
However, seeing your loved one grieving because he or she lost a special person to the cold hand of death is always disheartening. Due to distance, it might not be that simple to visit them. Even if you do, some might not attend to you because their hearts are heavy. To that effect, sending condolence messages will go a long way to show how sympathetic you are.
Truth be told, when a person is grieving, it is always like the worst moment of life. So, long stories might seem boring. Sending a short heart-touching condolence message will be preferable.
I know that many might find it difficult to draft a condolence message but you don’t need to worry because we have solved the problem. Below are condolence messages to send to the deceased to feel loved and find solace in the message.
Short Condolence Message
Death, unfortunate events, and oodles of life are inevitable. At that moment, you don’t have to send long and drawn-out voicemails and messages. Just send him or her a short sympathetic message. No matter how short it is, it will always convey warmth and caring.
1. It was a very bad day when we heard (name) is no more. Please accept my sincere condolences.
2. Please accept my profound condolences.
3. Take solace in the Lord cox death is inevitable.
4. I will always put you in my prayers. Please take heart.
5. I felt bitter when I heard about the present situation that has befallen you. I’m sincerely sorry.
6. Losing a loved one could be very difficult to bear but I promise you, it is well. Just console yourself.
7. I share deeply in your sorrow. Presently thinking of you and how bad the situation has become. I’m sorry.
8. I know it’s going to be very difficult to forget a special one, but try and put yourself together, please.
9. With heavy hearts, we are echoing sorry. I pray you to find enough peace to comfort you.
10. His death saddens me. I felt it to the bones because we were friends. Just try to be calm. He is resting in the bosom of the Lord.
11. Penned words can not fathom how sorry I am. But I will still say, take heart.
12. I know (name) just left our sight but will forever remain in our hearts is not easy to bear the pain but he is no more. Accept my heartfelt sympathy.
13. The tragic loss was a shock one but we are available to assist you always.
14. May the love of God surround you enough to seize your pains. Just take it easy.
15. What a great loss! I hope you will be patient enough to get through this. I am very sorry.
16. Accept my immense sympathy. Let our love engulf you in this struggling moment.
17. Even amid sorrow, look around you. You loved ones, family, and friends. There are reasons to be happy. I’m very sorry for the loss.
18. We will continue praying for you from our hearts coz the incident sounded like a cloudless rainfall.
19. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to tell me. I know you are on days but it won’t stay forever.
20. I’m sorry for the unfortunate event. Take heart.
Short Condolence Message To A Friend
Do you have friends who are in pain or bereaved? You need to console them. Below are short sympathetic messages you can send to them to help them find solace.
1. I nearly fainted when I heard the news on the phone. Please accept my sympathy, my dear.
2. I wish you peace and comfort in these difficult days. Remember, tragedic moments never lasts.
3. My mind is restless because you lost a loved one. I can’t bring him back but I am deeply sorry.
4. My deepest sympathy my dear friend. I know the feeling of losing a beloved one. May you find solace soon.
5. If hugs and kisses would bring (name) back to life, I would have done it over and over again. But it’s impossible. Try and put yourself together.
6. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Hoping that the support of loved ones brings you comfort during this grieving period.
7. Sending you strength and support even when it seems they are missing.
8. After the sun still shines, this is not the end of the world. Cheer up, my friend.
9. I share in your sorrow my dear, stop crying. If crying would bring him back, he would have resurrected cox you have cried a lot.
10. Weeping stays for a moment. No doubt my dear. Just console yourself no matter how hard it seems to be.
11. Your friend is here to lend an ear or shoulder should you need one. Just stay safe and weep no more.
12. (Name) leaves behind an eternal flame in our hearts. Our thoughts are with you always.
Short Condolence Message To Family
When a family is grieving, it is always impossible for them to be happy. To help the process, you can send short condolence messages to cheer up their mood. Check out below;
1. We sincerely sympathize with you and your family. Just take heart, please.
2. It’s so hard to believe what you just told me, but we’re in a place where anything can happen. I’m so sad about your loss. My condolences to your family.
3. I sympathize with your family. My profound condolences.
4. There are no better words for such a sad time. My condolences to your family.
5. (Name) is gone but never far from our hearts. It was a great loss anyway but I pray he finds rest. I sympathize with your family in the sad moments.
6. Please accept our sincere condolences in this hard time for you and your family. The loss of a special person is significant.
7. (Name) was so loving and a dear friend and the news of his passing depressed us all. Wishing genuine condolences from my family to yours.
8. It seems that the worst has happened but it’s not true. Though it’s a loss. The world has not ended. Accept my deepest condolences to your family.
9. I pray your family stays strong during this grieving time. I’m sorry for the loss.
10. I was devastated to learn of (name) passing. I offer my deepest condolences, and I will be here for your family, any time, any day.
Short Condolence Message To Client
When your client loses a loved one, it seems like the worst moment of his life but your short condolence messages might bring him back to life and offer him comfort. Here are some sympathetic messages for your client;
1. We are deeply saddened to hear about the passing of your beloved one. Please stay strong and know that your work family is here for you.
2. (Name) death leaves you when you are not thinking of it. I’m very sorry Sir. I cannot imagine the depth of grief you are feeling at the loss right now.
3. Find it in your heart, despite the pain to accept our deepest condolences to you and your family.
4. We want to offer our deepest condolences to you Sir for the tragic situation you are in now. We are deeply sorry about that.
5. Words fall short of expressing our sorrow when we hear the pathetic news. Our deepest sympathies to you.
6. My family extends heartfelt condolences to you. Please take heart.
7. My warmest condolences to you and your family. Sending love and comfort.
8. With caring thought, I sincerely say “I’m very sorry” to you. Just take it easy on yourself.
9. You are in our thoughts and prayers since you are in this condition. We will always stand by you during this grieving time.
10. Our sincere sympathy goes to you and your family. Sorry for passing through all these pains.
11. I’m sure your heart is aching because you lost a special person in your life. We want you to know that we are deeply sympathetic and we are here for you if you need anything.
12. Expect us to check any time. This is the only way we can help in this time of pain. Accept our sympathy.
13. I don’t know the right words to use that will fathom how sorry I am. But all the same, I wish you comfort and peace.
Words can’t really bring back a beloved one back to life but it helps to relieve and let the person feel loved among his friends, acquaintances, family, and colleagues.